cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need help with blindspot mirrors

Family-of-five
Explorer
Explorer
Greetings all . I stepped up to a 31 ft travel trailer from a 28 ft.I cant believe the difference in making my back ups and turns. I live in a village where I have to swing wide to make the turns at the end of the block.I need to see more of the side of the camper when turning as I am afraid of scraping a stop or street sign ect. I have a Silverado 2500 hd with the large tow mirrors that extend. There is a convex mirror on the bottom but its only good for watching the wheels. Is there a small mirror I can attach to the top of the housing to see a wider range? I see some universal strap on types but I don't know if they would fit the Hd mirror.I don't want to go wider I want to go on top. any ideas?
4 REPLIES 4

Family-of-five
Explorer
Explorer
I found bar clamp on type that can go up down or on the end. I,m going to mount them up top. Made by cipa

Seon
Explorer
Explorer
I just switched from a Cl c to a TT and have the same mirror you have on my Yukon. When in doubt I slow down and press the electric mirror control out to make sure it clears when making wide turns as you described.

Those spot mirrors are great but for me, it's very hard to see those small diameter mirrors. Any larger, then it over takes the area on regular mirrors.

Family-of-five
Explorer
Explorer
That's just what Im talking about thanks

Son_of_Norway
Explorer
Explorer
Try wildauto blind spot mirrors. I get them on Amazon. I use them on our SUVs. Good product. Sits on top of the side view mirror.
Miles and Darcey
1989 Holiday Rambler Crown Imperial
Denver, CO