cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On line battery source

S_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
I am getting ready to purchase six lifeline batteries and can’t find anyone local to get them from. Anyone purchased batteries online recently, how did it go?
11 REPLIES 11

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
So far there are few folks using them. I'd love to drive to BC and get them--but there is this thing called covid.......
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

S_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
S Davis wrote:
pianotuna wrote:
S Davis wrote:
I am getting ready to purchase six lifeline batteries and can’t find anyone local to get them from. Anyone purchased batteries online recently, how did it go?

Consider SiO2 instead.

http://azimuthsolarproducts.com/product-category/batteries/sio2/

I could fit two of their 8D 270ah batteries and still be close to the charging spec of 135amps with my Outback FXR2812. What is the track record on these?

Scratch that the 8Ds have a 27% duty into the states not including customs and shipping.

S_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
pianotuna wrote:
S Davis wrote:

Consider SiO2 instead.

I could fit two of their 8D 270ah batteries and still be close to the charging spec of 135amps with my Outback FXR2812. What is the track record on these?

S_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
Matt_Colie wrote:
I had had great success buying batteries for clients from Power Stride Battery.

Matt

EDIT: Fixed the link.

Thanks, lowest shipped price so far.

S_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
LouLawrence wrote:
Lifeline Batteries

Tell him you got his name from someone on the Prevost Community forum. Good prices and an excellent reputation.

Thanks I will give them a call.

dedmiston
pianotuna wrote:
Matt,

For what every reason, the link is not clickable.

Fixed.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Matt,

For what every reason, the link is not clickable.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Matt, please repost. I'm interested but can't open link.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
I had had great success buying batteries for clients from Power Stride Battery.

Matt

EDIT: Fixed the link.
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
S Davis wrote:

Consider SiO2 instead.

Regards, Don

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
Lifeline Batteries

Tell him you got his name from someone on the Prevost Community forum. Good prices and an excellent reputation.