cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2.6 Cu Ft Mini refrigerator Replacement

Skline01
Explorer
Explorer
The mini refrigerator that came in the outside kitchen of my 2017 Thor ACE has stopped working and needs to be replaced. I am a little surprised that it went out after just over 2 years
Interested in any recommendations for replacement - ones that are perhaps more durable and best suited to be installed in the outside kitchen of a class A. I cannot really find much on the PD brand that came with the motorhome and not sure I would replace it in kind if I could since it only lasted the 2years (am I being unrealistic to expect it to last longer).
Any experiences or recommendations would be appreciated.
USMC Mustang 8989
2 REPLIES 2

craig7h
Nomad
Nomad
When I had my ACE with outside kitchen the little frig. was on pretty much all summer. It was over two years old when traded units, that's not saying things do not go wrong. Have you checked the GFI outlet related to the frig.

I was looking at any of the small refrigerator, if a replacement was needed. If I remember it was more about size than anything else. I know Sam's club had one that I liked. Other than that can not help.
Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have two ones 12years old the other 9years old either one can freeze or acked as a frig. both have always worked fine. but there not here to see the makers name.