cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Verizon 4G LTE Internet installed

Wind_River
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have any experience with Verizon 4G LTE Internet installed for home use? It is expensive but our current provider is unreliable. We do not live in town so cable is not an option.
2019 Ford F250 XLT Super Duty 4X4 6.7 Power Stroke
2004 Jayco Jay Flight 25RKS
Equal-i-zer Hitch, 3502 Ultra Fab Tongue Jack
Twin Honda 2000i w/parallel kit
4 REPLIES 4

Wind_River
Explorer
Explorer
Just got a Jet Pack from Verizon. I think it will solve my problem.
2019 Ford F250 XLT Super Duty 4X4 6.7 Power Stroke
2004 Jayco Jay Flight 25RKS
Equal-i-zer Hitch, 3502 Ultra Fab Tongue Jack
Twin Honda 2000i w/parallel kit

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
Verizon just dumped a bunch of customers in Montana, said it was costing money. I won't knock them that's just business. We have been using them for 7 1/2 years and other than alaska have had no problems. We are fulltime and volunteer so I always check availabity of locations we volunteer at. You may want to check their tower locations in reguard to your location. Go to their website and then punch in your address and zipcode it should tell you how close you are to a tower. If your at a fixed location, home, you can always put up an attenna to increase reception.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
For what its worth Exede launched a new satellite a few months ago, and when it goes online their service packages will change most likely drastically reducing their pricing. I understand that it should go online in Nov or Dec.

Cordelia
Explorer
Explorer
I have had a Verizon jet pack for over two years now after I cut the cable with AT&T. The cost was about the same (AT&T kept raising the price!) We use the jet pack at home and on the road. We don't have smart phones so this is the only way for us to get on the internet. I have had a 4G signal most places we have been, if not we had a 3G. A few time we have had no cell signal (phone or jet pack). Verizon by far has the best coverage, my son has AT&T and we get a signal when he does not.
Gordon
2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD L/B E/C D/A 4x4
2003 Eagle Cap 950 Loaded