Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

unlimited data

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

The company below is apparently offering unlimited internet access on cell phone.

https://1ccpro.com/?fbclid=IwAR1bLssRolbXj1IG6M1B89CgQTA6TfS-THaRoYmQivWfZLPnv2ZqDMXiaRU
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.
6 REPLIES 6

I use Calyx Institute for my wifi needs..  I got the mifi 2000 5g hot spot and truly unlimited, non throttled internet for $500.00 per year.. That is $41.00 per month and I can link up to 30 devices on it at 1 time..  I stream all my TV/movies with no issues. The ONLY downfall is that you NEED cell signal for it to work

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
wa8yxm wrote:
Tom_M wrote:
The unlimited plan is $145.00 / month and a $199.00 sign-up fee. About the only thing it has going for it is that it is multi-carrier. I'll stick with my $25 / month Visible plan.

Visible uses Verizon towers.. Verizon towers are FULLY emergency power backed and most have multiple internet feeds (Cable. fiber and other)
Making them the most reliable.

To be clear, Visible is a division of Verizon.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
The multi carrier appeals to me. I do carry 2 cell phones from different companies.

Both mine have unlimited data--one with throttle at 100 gigs and the other at 150 gigs.

Cost is more than the plan, but sadly not available in Canada.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
We have Verizon unlimited, two phones for $125 a month.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Tom_M wrote:
The unlimited plan is $145.00 / month and a $199.00 sign-up fee. About the only thing it has going for it is that it is multi-carrier. I'll stick with my $25 / month Visible plan.

Visible uses Verizon towers.. Verizon towers are FULLY emergency power backed and most have multiple internet feeds (Cable. fiber and other)
Making them the most reliable.

Most other (non-verizon) Towers have battery back up some have multiple internet paths but if power goes out for days on end. Tower shuts down.

T-Mobile 55+ is 55 (or less I think it went down) and though they do "Throttle"if you use too much data I only hit the cap the week my wife died and I was sending E-mails and faxes all over creation.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Tom_M1
Explorer
Explorer
Tom
2005 Born Free 24RB
170ah Renogy LiFePo4 drop-in battery 400 watts solar
Towing 2016 Mini Cooper convertible on tow dolly
Minneapolis, MN