cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rotochoks

Texanddex
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for the size P, thanks. I lost one, need to replace.
14 REPLIES 14

Durb
Explorer
Explorer
time2roll wrote:
ACZL wrote:
Wonder why someone or company hasn't taken over the reins and bought up the rights to produce them again. Best chocks on the market. Period. Still have mine.
I had heard there was some patent issue being contested by some other company. Then one of the owners passed away. It was just an independent mom & pop business afaik.

Take a look at the quality of the components and the machining involved. I think it would be difficult to make a substantial profit even at $200 per pair. Hobby business - maybe. By the way, I modified mine to a larger size and they work great.

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
ACZL wrote:
Wonder why someone or company hasn't taken over the reins and bought up the rights to produce them again. Best chocks on the market. Period. Still have mine.
I had heard there was some patent issue being contested by some other company. Then one of the owners passed away. It was just an independent mom & pop business afaik.

wborst
Explorer
Explorer
I have a pair of roto chocks that I don't need since I bought my motorhome. I think they are size M or L. I'll have to look first chance I get. Send me a pm if your interested. We'll see if we can work something out.
Bill
Brenda, Bill
Our little dog Madison has crossed the Rainbow Bridge
2003 Newmar Mountain Aire 40ft. Spartan chassis
400 hp Cummins ISL

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
To send a Private Message, click on the link in the upper right corner of your screen under your name that says "Private Messages". When you receive one, that turns red in color and you click on it to read your message.

I am going to send you one as a test. Look for the red "Private Message" in the upper right corner.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

Texanddex
Explorer
Explorer
C.B. wrote:
Have a pair of size T we're not using.

if interested send me a PM.

C.B.
Send a message to my email, metz2524@yahoo.com, thanks.

C_B_
Explorer
Explorer
Have a pair of size T we're not using.

if interested send me a PM.

C.B.
CBVP2004~FORD~F350~CC~LARIAT~SRW~SB~4X4~6.0D~
AUTO~PULLRITE 16K SUPERGLIDE~DEMCO GLIDERIDE~
PRODIGY CONTROLLER~C-BETR MIRRORS~EMS-HW50C~

Butch/Barb=2013-Cedar Creek 36CKTS
Kris/Katy=2006-Cherokee 32B

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've got a set of just the blocks, size M or W, whichever way you read them. I'd hate to lose mine, they work so well.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
Sizing Chart
TIRE SPACING
SIZE
CODE
Up to 1 1/4"
Tiny
T
1 1/4" to 1 7/8"
Petite
P
1 7/8" to 2 5/8"
Small
S
2 5/8" to 3 1/4"
Medium
M
3 1/4" to 4"
Medium Large
ML
4" to 5"
Large
L
5" to 6"
Extra Large
XL
Above 6"
Special order
-More Roto info
19'Duramax w/hips,12'Open Range,Titan Disc Brake
BD3,RV safepower,22" Blackstone
Ox Bedsaver,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,5500 Onan LP,Prog.50A surge,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan,Sailun S637
Correct Trax,Splendide

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Same problem with us. Our Rotochoks would not fit our new trailer. I tried every which way to modify them...just didn't work out.

Ended up giving them away to some folks we camped next to on the Oregon Coast..

Bought a set of Fastway One-Step chocks and have been really happy with them.

One Step Chocks....LINK

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
If neither of you find a set, we have some back in Az we posted on CL. They didn't sell last Winter.

Not sure what size.

Won't be back there till after Thanksgiving, but if you're still looking at that time, PM me, and I will give them to you for whatever shipping costs, if they are the correct ones.
Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us

ronday
Explorer
Explorer
I have two sets of blocks only. One is "T" the other "3" (M?). I need a set of "W" with straps. Ron
2008 Chevy 2500HD D/A, Crewcab SB, Pullrite superglide
2011 Big Country BC 3250TS 33ft 5ver
2005 Fleetwood 26ft 5ver
2005 Sun Lite Truck Camper
Ron - 29 yrs HS Tech Teacher (ret) 24 yrs USN/USNR Chief (ret)
Sheila - 29 yrs HS Home and Careers Teacher (ret)

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
They are no longer made and not available anywhere that I am aware of.
Were it me, I would take a picture of the one I have left and then put an advertisement in the local Craigslist and see if anybody has one or a set for sale.
Barney

2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Tire?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad