cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sailun tires

SDM
Explorer
Explorer
Is there a Sailun tires dealers in the Kansas City area that you have used? Looking at 235-85-16 14ply.
11 REPLIES 11

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
RollandB wrote:
I shopped the same tire online and locally at to shops in my area. One local was close in price to online and is who I purchased from.

Actually Big O here in Utah beat Simpletire in price out the door, and I didn't have to mess with finding someone to install, and hauling the tires to them.

Simple tire is a great alternative, but I found out with a lot of things, not all, but have found local dealers that will match or beat some of these online deals.

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
RollandB wrote:
I shopped the same tire online and locally at to shops in my area. One local was close in price to online and is who I purchased from.
Would that be in the Kansas City area?
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

phillyg
Explorer II
Explorer II
Simple Tire drop shipped mine to a local installer I found on their website.
--2005 Ford F350 Lariat Crewcab 6.0, 4x4, 3.73 rear
--2016 Montana 3711FL, 40'
--2014 Wildcat 327CK, 38' SOLD

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
I used SimpleTire also. The closest I could find when I was looking was Big O tires and that was way south. Plus they were higher than SimpleTire, even after figuring in shipping, and mounting and balancing.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

lee_worsdell
Explorer
Explorer
Ya great tire I have made a few trips around 5000 miles I guess . And yes steel valve stems for sure I had high pressure but still rubber and one leaked so went all steel

md_procouple
Explorer
Explorer
Bought ours on line, I think through Simple Tire, got them shipped to the house, and they arrived within 3 days. Had them balanced and installed by local tire shop. Good Luck, and Happy Camping !!!
Vickie, Me, and "Scruffy" our dog make THREE
:W

EgorKC
Explorer
Explorer
My FIL is a semi retired truck driver. He ordered a set of that exact tire for us from Midstate Retreaders Inc in the Northland. They sell new as well. Too soon for me to judge but I can say these tires run much cooler than Marathons before them. I did have to upgrade to steel wheels though. I spent a couple bucks extra for steel valve stems too.
Hope this helps.
Greg
You cannot stop growing old but you don't have to grow up. ๐Ÿ™‚
Chef/Pilot
DW/Navigator
2 Sons, 1 DIL, 3 Grandsons, 1 Granddaughter. Boz the cat:)
2012 F350 XLT 6.7 Powerstroke 4X4 SWD Crewcab.
2012 Wildcat 313RE-OK

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
Discount tire don't have them.Les Schwab tire can order but they are more expensive.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Discount Tire should be about to order them and provide nation wide support. Just do not let them talk you into the ST tire of the month.

Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
Why don't you order from Simple Tire.That what I did.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023