cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit a post

nickthehunter
Nomad II
Nomad II

How do I edit a post? After I commented on a post and posted it, I  wanted to go back, after it was posted, and edit it to make it clearer. I can’t find any ability to do that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickthehunter wrote:

How do I edit a post? After I commented on a post and posted it, I  wanted to go back, after it was posted, and edit it to make it clearer. I can’t find any ability to do that.

Hey @nickthehunter

The current edit time was set to disappear 30 min after posting. I have just increased that time to two hours. Please let us know if you think you need additional time. 

Thanks 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickthehunter wrote:

Hey @nickthehunter

The current edit time was set to disappear 30 min after posting. I have just increased that time to two hours. Please let us know if you think you need additional time. 

Thanks 

2 hours should work fine - Thanks!

MastEvac71
Nomad
Nomad

As he said click on the down arrow in small circle at top right of your post and a drop down menu will appear with the edit option listed first.  Unfortunately you must do this soon as the option will disappear.  Same with the delete option.  Maybe they can correct this to allow you to edit or delete at any time.

Bills Dodge Rams and Travel Trailer (14) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpgcombined photo of perkins ins UH-1H Dustoff seat with Dustoff at Uplift.JPG

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

@nickthehunter wrote:

Click on the check mark on the right of your post. It should show edit in the list. You most edit within a short period, or the edit function will disappear. 

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29