cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sad

YC1
Explorer
Explorer

Could not login with my YC 1 profile. The space has left me out of the new forum.

I finally gave up and set up a new profile. I know things are tough when in transition but someone must have known that old old users like me might have spaces in their logins. 

All those years of helping folks and getting help seem to be lost.

I cannot believe they think this is an improvement so far. 

Perhaps its just me getting old. They are losing a tremendous amount of stored knowledge for sure. 

24 REPLIES 24

WhitehouseLV
Explorer III
Explorer III

DEDMISTON!!!!!!!!  I feel like I just woke up in one of those strange weird movies and don't recognize anything or anyone!  Then somehow by chance I find your name!!  Still a little foggy but hopefully I can find my way around to find some more familiar faces.  Not sure what to think....still so new and surreal.  Hope you're doing well!!  

Longtime Member of RV.net (since 2005) just trying to find my friends and way around in this new community.
40' Keystone Toyhauler
2017 Ram 3500 DRW
2019 KTM 300 XC-W tpi
Honda CRF 80F

Honda Rincon
Polaris RZR 800 Trail

DUUUDE. Itโ€™s been a quite a day for me, but seeing you is a win. I hope youโ€™re well. 

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

I bet your are getting a bit beat up. They can't take your birthday away in any case. Hang in there as we oldies get back up to speed. 

H/R Endeavor 2008
Ford F150 toad >Full Timers
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

About YC_1 - Good Sam Community

I just posted the link again to YC_1's old posts again. Can anyone see the link here? 

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

@MNtundraRet

Thank you for sharing the link to his profile. We know his profile has been migrated over I just want to make sure that he has access to his profile. 

Thank you for your help! 

I noticed he is back replying to posts on his old ID. I welcomed him back on his first reply. So far he ignored my reply.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope I have said thanks. I have tried  a couple of times. Thanks for thinking of me. 

H/R Endeavor 2008
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @YC1

I am here to help. I am gonna send you a DM so we can get this figured out. 

I notice your new posts did end up here under your old ID. 

Please give me a "Solved" on my reply with the link, if that option shows up there. Maybe here too. ๐Ÿค”

I do not know how to do this. I looked around but am still stumbling. So I may end up with a "solved" for this question too. That's ok. My stumbling may help others. 

Please give me a "Solved" on my reply with the link, if that option shows up there. Maybe here too. 

YC_1_0-1701867398599.png

H/R Endeavor 2008

Didi you ever click on the link I supplied to you? I just checked it a few minutes ago and it works fine to get to your old posts and replies. 

Hey @YC_1 and @MNtundraRet

I just want to make sure that @YC_1 you have gotten back into your original RV.net account! If that is correct and you are all set I can go ahead and mark the earlier reply as a "Solution". Only Admins or Moderators can mark something as an Accepted Solution. 

Thanks

@evanseegmiller wrote:

Hey @YC_1 and @MNtundraRet

I just want to make sure that @YC_1 you have gotten back into your original RV.net account! If that is correct and you are all set I can go ahead and mark the earlier reply as a "Solution". Only Admins or Moderators can mark something as an Accepted Solution. 

Thanks

YC_1 has been back for more than a week and posting fine. I am still waiting for my "solved". 

๐Ÿค”

Did you check my link to YC_1's old posts and replies. it still works fine for me. I suspect he did not click on the link.

Mark