since ‎Dec-31-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 504 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Ever since upgrading to 19.5" wheels (10 years ago) I have felt that I was geared way too tall with the camper on-board, especially in the mountains and at altitude. In addition the inability to air-down has left me with limited traction and on seve...
I've previously written about my Vitrifrigo DP2600 compressor refrigerator installation and some of the experiences I've had living with it. Well... I finally got fed up with the challenges of keeping the refrigerator at the correct temperature, even...
Caveat: I am not affiliated with the Moshim company or their product in any way, shape, or form... I'm just a happy customer and wanted to share my experience.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -...
Hi friends,We're headed to the outer banks this weekend, staying for several days at least. I'd appreciate any tips y'all may have on the best places to stay with a TC. Keep in mind that I'm rolling on 19.5's, so beach travel is limited to hard-pack ...
I am trying to find out what the component in the red circle in the above photo is called and exactly what it does. I was having an issue with my Vitrifrigo DM2600i (12V compressor) fridge freezing stuff in the fridge while the freezer was at the cor...
Likes from