Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIDEO: Truck Camper Chores Getting Travel Ready

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
VIDEO Truck Camper Chores Getting Travel Ready VIDEO
Been busy doing a ton of truck work. Fixing engine issues, ignition issues. Muffler, All 4 disc brakes. Now I'm rounding the corner doing all the caulking and sealing the exterior getting ready for the rains and winter weather. Everyone should be looking after their Truck Camper this week as it may be the last chance for warm weather.
3 REPLIES 3

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
notsobigjoe wrote:
Jeff, On my old Coachman Ranger I went to seal everything on the front cabover and those lights were pasted on there with nuclear waste. No screws. I had to actually chisel them off to get to the putty with a heat gun. I like to watch you work on your old camper. Reminds me of me. Cheers, always great vids too.

Nuclear Waste you say! That ugly sealant on my roof to front joint must be made from a similar toxic waste. I'm still working projects getting g ready.

notsobigjoe
Nomad III
Nomad III
Jeff, On my old Coachman Ranger I went to seal everything on the front cabover and those lights were pasted on there with nuclear waste. No screws. I had to actually chisel them off to get to the putty with a heat gun. I like to watch you work on your old camper. Reminds me of me. Cheers, always great vids too.

daily_double
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the reminder!! 🙂