cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Power Jack Repair or Replace

climb_on
Explorer
Explorer
I folded over the lower jack tube on my Atwood power jack while moving my travel trailer around with my skid loader tonight. Are these lower tubes replaceable or do I just buy a whole new jack? The model number on the front is Atwood Heavy Duty 86065, but not much comes up in searches for parts.
2020 Forest River - No Boundaries 19.8
Upgraded w/ Hensley Cub...
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax
Upgraded w/ Rear Sway Bar, Heavy Duty Shackles & Bushings, AirBags, LRE Tires....
4 REPLIES 4

climb_on
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys. New one is ordered. I really hate not being able to fix stuff. Might be some future use the motor and gearbox in this thing though....hmm.
2020 Forest River - No Boundaries 19.8
Upgraded w/ Hensley Cub...
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax
Upgraded w/ Rear Sway Bar, Heavy Duty Shackles & Bushings, AirBags, LRE Tires....

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
I would just replace it. Cost is likely to be close, so might as well get a new one.
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

p220sigman
Explorer
Explorer
I did the same thing with ours. I don't think it was an Atwood though. I was able to find the parts, but by the time I figured up the parts cost and shipping, I was within about $50 of just replacing the whole thing and not having to fool with the complete disassembly it would have taken to effect the repair.

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
For the couple hundred it will take to replace it I would go with new and improved.