cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Vent fans and covers

Brownleaf
Explorer
Explorer
Folks, I need to upgrade my vent and fan, both of which have deterioated. i am thinking stick with square style. On a previous unit I had a nice maxair with remote and I think two way fan. I gue ss with the remote it was a powered vent, I was wondering if you could get a power vent with option to manually open if power failed. The Maxxfan Deluxe looks good in a catalogue. I have two vents on a 24' unit. Is the Vortex and different brand or more powerful and compatible with the Maxxair vents? I should dprobably forget vortex and be content with the Mzxxfan deluxe. I am confused as I see later in the catalog Maxair original vent cover which I got years ago and the new maxxair 11. It looks taller than the maxfan deluxe cover. Opinions please. Doug
6 REPLIES 6

Brownleaf
Explorer
Explorer
That is the best, however I want to preserve my roof so will just put the Heng in below, thanks. Doug

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
Maxxfan Deluxe is what I run on all my RVs.

Here's how to install them.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

Brownleaf
Explorer
Explorer
Craig, don't remember one with fan outside but will check. Thanks Doug

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
I prefer the Maxair with the fan outside where we barely hear it. No remote and all manual but I made an extension to reach the knob. Craig
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW CCLB 4wd, custom hauler bed.
2008 Sunnybrook Titan 30 RKFS Morryde and Disc brakes
WILL ROGERS NEVER MET JOE BIDEN!

Brownleaf
Explorer
Explorer
For now,Boomer, I think I will do the same as I don't want to have to remove lid base and caulking on the roof. Actually I just need new lids but the Heng will be a simple upgrade on the fan, thanks. Doug

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
I went with the cheap Hueng (Sp?) replacement fan at half or less the cost of Fantastic Fans. 3 forward speeds, 2 reverse, keeps manual opening cover.
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,