Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tow Needed PLEASE HELP

KCC
Explorer
Explorer
Help!

We are in need of assistance towing a fifth wheel from Batesville, Indiana to Dayton, Ohio. Roughly 80 miles. If you can help, or you know someone who may be able to help, please reach out. Of course willing to compensate for time/gas.
Thanks so much in advance!

Katie
8 REPLIES 8

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Closed due to advertising rule.
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
โ€œyou just tell the insurance company a friend was helping out for free.โ€œ

Can you spell โ€œinsurance fraud?โ€ Across state lines or using the mail, learn to spell โ€œmail fraudโ€ too.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

yes... information...

A few years ago someone reached out to me asking If I could help with a short tow.... After getting into specifics, I was scared away. It was a divorce ( so he said) and he had custody of the RV.. If someone was to try and stop me, I was to call a certain number....

Yea.... NO............
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
there right you need to put out a lot more info. and help mght show up.

westernrvparkow
Explorer
Explorer
A few more specifics might help get you some help. Rig size would be important to most. Also, under what circumstances do they need to recover the rig and place the rig? If you are repossessing it from someone, that is a lot different than needing a tow to your home because your tow vehicle broke down. Parking it at your home is much different than if you want it parked in the middle of the wilderness at the end of a 10 mile dirt road. Also important is whether or not the fifth wheel is street legal and fit for towing, especially if you just bought it. For most people, the devil is in the details. Good luck

hornet28
Explorer
Explorer
If someone without insurance hauls it and something happens you just tell the insurance company a friend was helping out for free.

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Most any wrecker service could do it. U-Ship can do it, too.

Campfire_Time
Explorer
Explorer
I would think most folks on here are not insured to do that sort of thing. You might want to call around to RV dealers and see if they can connect you someone who does this professionally.
Chuck D.
โ€œAdventure is just bad planning.โ€ - Roald Amundsen
2013 Jayco X20E Hybrid
2016 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Z71 LTZ2
2008 GMC Sierra SLE1 Crew Cab Z71 (traded)