cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thank you Renogy, Duchmen/Coleman...

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
Took out my RV from long storage for first post-vaccination camping.

It's been in storage expecting the worst being in storage for 5 months in scalding hot weather north of 110 degrees and freezing below zeroes.

I even took my boat battery in case all batteries are drained, like the previous ones.

Pleasant surprise that battery is in full charge with just may 10w Renogy solar panel. Since storage has a roof, then it must be getting only the afternoon sun.

More surprises seem in store, water heater lighted up and provided hot water pronto (previous experience on former RV took a lot of contortions to make it ignite). The ref too as soon as the button was pressed. Except for the wife, who is used to her single click stove not remembering that this one where the piezo igniter is a separate knob (we had a good laugh on this one).
2 REPLIES 2

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
And my RV batteries are being re-charged by a Renogy 100 -watt solar that I barely turn on my generator.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Solar is truly wonderful.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.