Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

temporary storage

maureens
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all
I need to temporarily store my RV for about 10 days in july while I fly home for a family wedding from Albequerque
Any advice on who might safely store my trailer?
thanks
7 REPLIES 7

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
ZINGERLITE wrote:
colliehauler wrote:
BB_TX wrote:
Many RV parks have storage areas with no hookups at much less price than the regular sites. Check nearby parks.
I've noticed this as well, would be worth checking into.

I'll 3rd this.

My parents did this a few years ago in northern michigan. they were returning to the same area two weeks later and didn't want to take the RV home. the local private park let them store it in their parking lot for a small fee. it was cheap. like $20-$30 bucks for the two weeks.
I've done this as well since I was coming back to the same park to stay they let me store it for free. Was more secure then a storage lot as well.

ZINGERLITE
Explorer
Explorer
colliehauler wrote:
BB_TX wrote:
Many RV parks have storage areas with no hookups at much less price than the regular sites. Check nearby parks.

I'll 3rd this.

My parents did this a few years ago in northern michigan. they were returning to the same area two weeks later and didn't want to take the RV home. the local private park let them store it in their parking lot for a small fee. it was cheap. like $20-$30 bucks for the two weeks.

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
BB_TX wrote:

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
B.O. Plenty wrote:
If it's in an RV park now, why not leave it there.
B.O.

X2^^. We do this wherever we are whenever we fly to see the grandkids for a week at a time.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
If it's in an RV park now, why not leave it there.
B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

jdb7566
Explorer
Explorer
GOOGLE