Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Stolen - Please Help Keep An Eye Out

mark5w
Explorer
Explorer

Posting for a friend.

"Our Travel trailer was stolen from StorQuest storage in Leander, Tx. Across from Block House Creek. Stolen approx Feb 12,2024. We traded in our Zinger 298BH for this last June, that's why I'm on the Crossroads forum. I love this forum and community! We aren't abandoning it, ever.

It is a 2023 Cougar Half Ton 26RBS, white with one slide out and outdoor kitchen. Pics and license plate (if they were too stupid to take it off) below.

Yes we had a hitch lock and yes the storage facility was suppose to be secure but their cameras donโ€™t work. Yes we called the cops and have insurance.

Please keep your eyes open for sales and roadside trailer left somewhere. Thanks so much. Donโ€™t like going public but maybe itโ€™ll help! ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ

We had a halo view backup camera, WiFi equipment and 2 TVs inside. Maybe pawn shops? We have the halo view monitor, they have the camera. Most units have a stainless fridge inside, ours was black with the gray interior. Iโ€™ve been checking Craigslist and other sites. It has w entry doors, front and back."

rv1.JPGrv2.JPG

'13 2018 JAYCO EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS- '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
1 REPLY 1

Gene1953
Explorer III
Explorer III

Sorry for your loss. It sucks that dishonest people get away with things like this. I will keep an eye open