Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Samsung Door Locks

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
New Bounder with the Samsung refer. Sure lots of cold beer storage.:D

I am guessing that Fleetwood designed the Micky Mouse door lock for it. If they are not in the exact position by .001 inch they are going to scratch the finish or the grandkids will destroy them. Plus they don't stay in position, the slightest touch and they are unlocked.

Ideas? Seen some kid locks that look promising.
1 REPLY 1

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
RedRollingRoadblock wrote:
New Bounder with the Samsung refer. Sure lots of cold beer storage.:D

I am guessing that Fleetwood designed the Micky Mouse door lock for it. If they are not in the exact position by .001 inch they are going to scratch the finish or the grandkids will destroy them. Plus they don't stay in position, the slightest touch and they are unlocked.

Ideas? Seen some kid locks that look promising.

sure.

our 3-door residential fridge came with heavy duty drawer/door push latches that securely keep the fridge doors closed. the first pic is the male side of the latch on the door. the next shows the female side of the latch installed on the frame of the fridge. the last pic is the packaging.

the freezer is secured with a swivel bar attached to the fridge frame between the fridge doors and freezer door. when traveling I rotate the bar so that it is perpendicular over the freezer door. when parked I rotate the bar so that it is parallel to the top of the freezer door. sorry, no photo of that.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle