cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Storage in Arizona

greg121
Explorer
Explorer
Google is not my friend when it comes to finding storage. I get all kinds of self-store facilities and its hard to sort.

Open lots are not a problem but I'm looking for at least covered, I'd consider enclosed. Its for a 40 footer. I'm centering on Tucson but would consider north to the south end of Phoenix, east to Benson, South to Sierra Vista.

Specific suggestions would be appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a place in Tucson:

https://www.nationalselfstorage.com/self-storage-tucson-az-119210?utm_source=GoogleLocal&utm_medium=...
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Ed_Gee
Explorer
Explorer
In Casa Grande are two...Park N Shade and U-Haul both have covered storage available, in secure walled compounds.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad

Expyinflight
Explorer
Explorer
Another sign of the times. Record breaking RV sales. Difficulty at times/places to find a suitable RV park/campground without long planned reservations. And now the problem of affordable storage also.

I feel quite lucky. We have fenced storage available within the gated community where we live. $40 a month to store our RV.
Inexpensive, but nothing is perfect. There have been a few break ins and theft of small items from a couple of RVs. Mostly from the outside compartments.

The police tell us the culprits are typically homeless/drug addicts. And they say the commercial storage facilities are not that secure either. Things still disappear at those quite often also.

You take your chances, storing one anywhere these days.
2017 Winnebago Spirit 25b

rich85704
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™m very happy with American Self Storage at 510 W Limberlost in Tucson. Good security, big lot. $55 a month, if memory serves. Near the intersection of River and Oracle.

Rich
1999 Coachmen Santara Class C -- 24-foot
Ford V10

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have just gone through this for a 40' DP in the Surprise area. There are lots of storage places, but they are all rented. It took two weeks of calling 15 to 16 places every day until we found one. None of them would used a waiting list, they said we had to call every day.

We even briefly looked at enclosed space but at well over $600 a month we quickly ruled that out. Because spots are so hard to find, what current renters are doing is to continue to rent them for the winter months while they have their MH out using it. This assures them of a spot when they're ready to put their MH back in storage.

When we found a spot we rented it within a hour even though we wouldn't need it for three weeks.

Good luck.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

F-TROUP
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like the RV Superstorage in south Phoenix has what you want.