cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Samsung Galaxy Phone...How to send photos?

mr__ed
Explorer
Explorer
I have a question that no doubt is 2nd nature to all of you who use smart phones. I have a Samsung Galaxy J33V phone. I've never learned how to send photos to another phone. I can transfer photos to my computer OK using a USB cord, but I never learned how to actually send photos from my phone to another smart phone. Please educate me. Thank you...Ed
Mr. Ed (fulltiming since 1987)
Life is fragile. Handle with prayer.

2007 Hitchhiker II LS Model 29.5 LKTG (sold)
2007 Dodge Ram 3500/6.7 CTD/QC/4X4/SB/SRW/6-speed man/Big Horn edition (sold)
6 REPLIES 6

mr__ed
Explorer
Explorer
ROBERTSUNRUS wrote:
๐Ÿ™‚ Hi, go to contacts, send a text, Touch the PLUS, this will take you to your pictures, pick the picture that you want, and press send.

That seems simple enough. Iโ€™ll try it next time. Thanks.

mr__ed
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your assistance, friends. Ive got it now. I clicked on the โ€˜shareโ€™ button and a long list of apps appeared. I didnโ€™t realize i needed to click on he โ€˜messagesโ€™ app. I then needed to select the contact to which I needed to send the picture.That brought me to the โ€˜sendโ€™ symbol, which allowed me to send the photo. Simple enough, even for this aging brain. :C

ROBERTSUNRUS
Explorer
Explorer
๐Ÿ™‚ Hi, go to contacts, send a text, Touch the PLUS, this will take you to your pictures, pick the picture that you want, and press send.
๐Ÿ™‚ Bob ๐Ÿ™‚
2005 Airstream Safari 25-B
2000 Lincoln Navigator
2014 F-150 Ecoboost
Equal-i-zer
Yamaha 2400

delwhjr
Explorer
Explorer
Fisherman wrote:
If it's like other Androids, go to Pictures, put your finger on the one you want to send. At the bottom it should show "share" with a bunch of options like "message" press message, then go to your contacts and pick the one you want to receive it. You can add text and then send. Hit send.

X2 The share icon looks like three circles connected by lines
2022 Rockwood 2109S
2006 Durango HEMI

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Just confirmed. the path I took
My Files
DCIM
Camera
Long press on a file
The Action menu showed up at the bottom of the screen.. Choose Share.

Also when composing an E-mail (Depending on how you do your e-mail) you may have an "Attach Files option
Again Internal or SD card (mine is always SD) DCIM Camera and the photo
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Fisherman
Explorer
Explorer
If it's like other Androids, go to Pictures, put your finger on the one you want to send. At the bottom it should show "share" with a bunch of options like "message" press message, then go to your contacts and pick the one you want to receive it. You can add text and then send. Hit send.