cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Homework BEFORE shopping

HappyKayakers
Explorer
Explorer
Twice in the last 6 weeks I've purchased accessories at CW. Both times their online advertised price was lower than the in store price. The first purchase was for an antenna so I researched that beforehand and saved about $60 by showing their website advertised price. The second purchase was an impulse buy. The only reason I discovered the second lower price was because another member claimed that GS member discounts were now honored only for online purchases. That was incorrect. GS member discounts no longer exist.

I could understand how a store would price match someone else's price but making the customer do the work to price match their own price is ridiculous. Neither item said anything about online only price when I checked them.
Joe, Mary and Dakota, the wacko cat
Fulltiming since 2006
2006 Dodge 3500 QC CTD SRW Jacobs Exhaust brake
2017 Open Range 3X388RKS, side porch
3 REPLIES 3

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
Duplicate comment.

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
For many decades I have had great service and pricing from Camping World, Carfax, AAA and Good Sam with no complaints that included the purchase of a like new late model TT from CW in 2003 at a great price for a good quality RV Vision/Monaco Coach TT. Also I enjoy their instore and online shopping. Majority of their dealers are modern, clean and friendly/helpful from my experience.

I have also learned long time ago that many businesses have different prices for online and instore purchases. Some even say "internet price" on their website. They are great companies. All forms of shopping involve due diligence that I practice and common sense. Another happy kayaker here.

QCMan
Nomad II
Nomad II
Member discounts are now for in store purchases only.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member