cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How do I find parts for my Minnie Winnie?

jungleexplorer
Explorer
Explorer
OKay. I am a first time Class C owner. I have a 1999 Minnie WF322R. It has a Ford V10 in it. How do I find parts for the front CAB/Engine porting of my Minnie? Is the Cab Engine portion a Ford product? Say, like a Ford Econoline F-350? What model of Ford do I put in the system to find the right parts?
1999 Minnie Winnie WF322R
12 REPLIES 12

jungleexplorer
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the help.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
If it's an E350, then ignore this.

For a couple years around that timeframe, when it was first introduced, Ford called what is now known as the E450 simply the E-SuperDuty. It's the same thing, just a different name, but can be confusing when trying to look up parts as many of the part lookup systems don't have any listing for E-SuperDuty alone, despite that being what the owner's manual and placard on the fender and such all call it.

fourthclassC
Explorer
Explorer
That 22 footer is on a the E350 chassis.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Chris Bryant wrote:
Also a heads up- it is entirely possible that even though you have a 1999, it is possible the chassis is a 1998 model. May not make a difference, but it could.

To help you out on what Chris has said This will explain it when trying to determine the chassis year and also check the VIN #
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Chris Bryant wrote:
Also a heads up- it is entirely possible that even though you have a 1999, it is possible the chassis is a 1998 model. May not make a difference, but it could.

Correct.

Use your chassis VIN when ordering parts.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
-- Chris Bryant

jungleexplorer
Explorer
Explorer
pushtoy 2 wrote:
yes I use ROCK AUTO too good price and fast delivery ez to find parts.. web site is ez to use

Thanks

jungleexplorer
Explorer
Explorer
Chris Bryant wrote:
Look at the door tag to find the Ford model, as stated likely an E450-
Rock Auto

Thanks.

pushtoy_2
Explorer
Explorer
yes I use ROCK AUTO too good price and fast delivery ez to find parts.. web site is ez to use
DREAMER FMCA200924
GS Life member

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
Look at the door tag to find the Ford model, as stated likely an E450-
Rock Auto
-- Chris Bryant

jungleexplorer
Explorer
Explorer
Beverley&Ken wrote:
Yes, the cab/engine driveline is Ford. Your size model 322 would definitely be on a 450 chassis. It is an โ€˜Eโ€™ series not the F series, there are differences.
You would look under โ€˜E-450 cutaway โ€˜. Some cab body components, windshield wipers lights are the same as an Econoline, but engine, chassis parts are much heavier.
For Motorhome components, go to the Winnebago website and look under resources for your particular model, they have everything listed.

Ken

I went to Winnebago.com and they don't have a parts locator. If you go to the parts page, it just helps you find a dealer. I don't want to find a dealer. I went to Camping World yesterday. Oh my gosh! They want $150 an hour for service. :EI Who do they think they are, OJ's lawyer Johnnie Cockran? :R.

I want to order my parts online and do my own repairs. I found this parts list for my model, but it does not cover the Cab/Engine. http://www.winnebagoind.com/service/wincd/1999/wf322r99.pdf

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, the cab/engine driveline is Ford. Your size model 322 would definitely be on a 450 chassis. It is an โ€˜Eโ€™ series not the F series, there are differences.
You would look under โ€˜E-450 cutaway โ€˜. Some cab body components, windshield wipers lights are the same as an Econoline, but engine, chassis parts are much heavier.
For Motorhome components, go to the Winnebago website and look under resources for your particular model, they have everything listed.

Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.