Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2000 Georgie Boy Pursuit Fuse Panel Diagram(s) and more

Sensorone_2
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone,

I am having the craziest time just trying to get a schematic of both of my fuse panels. The one located under the steering column and the one located on the firewall in the engine compartment. My owners manual is useless. As the subject line shows I have a 2000 Georgie Boy Pursuit (Bought used in 2010) with F53 frame and Triton V-10 Engine. Can someone please point me in a direction where I can either download or have someone e-mail me a copy of the Fuse Panel diagrams (Photos/drawings) and the "Tables" that show which fuse slots go to what and the proper amperage for each. Crossing my fingers and Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Sensorone_2
Explorer
Explorer
I managed to find the correct one through another forum. Checked the schematic against what I have and it's perfect.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
Helms seemingly sells the "official" service manuals for the F53 chassis. See here to purchase copies/access. (The model is listed as "motorhome" rather than F53.)

A Ford truck dealer/service center might also be willing to copy the chassis fuse box layout pictures for you if you ask nicely.

Sensorone_2
Explorer
Explorer
That's just it. The Owners manual "Doesn't" show anything

BTPO1
Explorer
Explorer
There should be a diagram in the Ford Owners manual for the chassis fuse locations and amperage of the fuses. I saw one one time on the web, so you should be able to locate one there if you do not have the owners manual. I believe that the F53 fuse panels are the same as a F550, but not positive. JMO
Jack
2003 Rexhall Vision 27'
2019 Chevrolet Equinox
States we have been to with this MH