cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Out with the grill

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
Got rid of the Capital grill in the outside kitchen that was never used. Made a drawer and used the hardware off the grill to install.

2002 F-250 SD CC 7.3PSD Auto. XLT Short Bed 4X4 Off-Rd.Pkg.Highland Green,Westin Sportsman Grille Guard (Black) RBW Li'l Rocker Slider ,Prodigy Control Towing Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK,Handy 5er tailgate
8 REPLIES 8

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
cougar28 wrote:
LouLawrence wrote:
Looks like some great work and a useful addition. I am curious what the purpose of the top you put on the drawer. It gets its own top as soon as you close the drawer.

Thank you.
Just as a little extra counter space. We us the area mostly for drinks. With my coffee maker and her countertop ice maker not a whole lot of room left. So the drawer cover with help as a pouring station when needed and underneath store my outside grilling utensils. Just got to remember don't spill the drinks or in the drawer it goes! LOL

I had not thought of that. Great idea, thanks.

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
Wow! Well done.

Thank you.
2002 F-250 SD CC 7.3PSD Auto. XLT Short Bed 4X4 Off-Rd.Pkg.Highland Green,Westin Sportsman Grille Guard (Black) RBW Li'l Rocker Slider ,Prodigy Control Towing Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK,Handy 5er tailgate

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
zigzagrv wrote:
Very well done! Curious as to what finish you used on the drawer. I like it.

Thanks you.
Rust-Oleum hammered black. Not a black as I thought it would be but pretty darn good match.

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
LouLawrence wrote:
Looks like some great work and a useful addition. I am curious what the purpose of the top you put on the drawer. It gets its own top as soon as you close the drawer.

Thank you.
Just as a little extra counter space. We us the area mostly for drinks. With my coffee maker and her countertop ice maker not a whole lot of room left. So the drawer cover with help as a pouring station when needed and underneath store my outside grilling utensils. Just got to remember don't spill the drinks or in the drawer it goes! LOL

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
Not a fan of outside kitchens. Get a residential refrigerator with an ice maker. Store your cold beverages outside as you now have nearly unlimited ice.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Wow! Well done.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
Very well done! Curious as to what finish you used on the drawer. I like it.

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer