cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

looking to replace u-shape dinette and love seat sofa

sarhvac1
Explorer
Explorer
as the title says looking to replace the u-shape Dinette and small sofa sleeper in the rig with a free standing dinette and chairs along with 2 recliners on the 12 foot slide out anyone have a good web site or place for furniture that don't cost an arm and a leg
sarhvac1
08 Forest River Georgetown
5 REPLIES 5

sarhvac1
Explorer
Explorer
keep it anchored while moving couple of I bolts and a strap if in an accident I highly doubt the table will be my concern??? how do they keep them from moving in any newer Rig ?
sarhvac1

Dusty_R
Explorer
Explorer
What happens to this free standing table and chairs if/when you get accident?

sarhvac1
Explorer
Explorer
the Bar sounds interesting as we do not plan on more than the 2 of us unless the kid wants to tag along which has been on the decline to about 1 time a year.
sarhvac1

coolmom42
Explorer
Explorer
For the recliners, look at LazyBoy or Flexsteel.

And, as the above person said, don't get stuck looking at a table sized for 4. Size it for whatever you need.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
How many people do you think you will ever seat at your dining room table? For me and the DW it was 2. For that once in a lifetime event when we wanted to set 4 we can do that with tray tables. Think about what you NEED. With the dinette gone we had a table and chairs setup. What we found is that we could get rid of that as well and installed a 2 person bar and bar stools which fits flush against the wall and gives a lot more room and an excellent view our the windows. The couch has been gone for years and was replaced by a free standing cabinet with built-in "fireplace" which left room for my lounge chair which was substantially better than any sofa option.
Whatever you can imagine, you can do. Just figure out what YOU want and then make a plan to make it happen.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?