cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What happened to the truck camper forum?

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II

I don't see it on the drop down menu's

2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Buzzcut1@dedmiston@opnspaces

We wanted to let you all know first that we heard your feedback. The Good Sam Community now features a Truck Camper Group! Over the next several days we will be working to migrate all Truck Camper content to its new home. 

Thank you again for your patience with us! 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III

I see a "Likes" button... where is the thumbs- down "Dislike" button?

Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

adamis
Nomad
Nomad

It's there now, you just can't post anything and it's empty.

1999 F350 Dually with 7.3 Diesel
2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Buzzcut1@dedmiston@opnspaces

We wanted to let you all know first that we heard your feedback. The Good Sam Community now features a Truck Camper Group! Over the next several days we will be working to migrate all Truck Camper content to its new home. 

Thank you again for your patience with us! 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

dedmiston

Yeah, we need to start a list of sub-forums to add here. Another one that we need is Toy Haulers. I miss "General" too.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

It looks to me like General is merged into RV Tips & Tricks.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

Yeah, I'm hoping that's just temporary. It was a good group that warranted its own sub-forum.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback on the Good Sam Community! All posts from the "Truck Camper" Forum have been transferred into the Travel Trailer Group on this Community. However we have seen multiple RV.net Alumni requesting a dedicated forum for Truck Campers, so we are actively working to add this back. We will reply to this post when that has been completed so you can start posting! 

Thank you again for your feedback, we hope you are enjoying the new Community!

-Team Good Sam

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

For the love of all things good and beautiful, why did you all decide to change something that nobody was complaining about and then only do it half baked? Was there anybody at the decision meeting saying "hey, it ain't ready yet!" that you all ignored? If that person exists, promote them to Project Manager status ASAP.

1999 F350 Dually with 7.3 Diesel
2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper