cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

truck camper forum

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III

Just wondering if somthing is broke in the truck camper forum as the start a conversation button is grey and won't let you start a post where every other forum it is green and works fine.

Steve

2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @StirCrazy

@opnspaces is correct. You will first need to join the group to start a conversation. Once you have joined the green button should appear. 

@opnspaces also brings up a point we are trying to correct now with the confusion of clicking "Forums". One of the items we are working on is removing the very long and large "Groups" dropdown menu. So to get to a specific group you can go directly to it from your "My Groups" on the home page or you can click "Groups" on the nav bar which will take you to the groups page. The goal being to simplify the process. 

Thanks again, everyone! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @StirCrazy

@opnspaces is correct. You will first need to join the group to start a conversation. Once you have joined the green button should appear. 

@opnspaces also brings up a point we are trying to correct now with the confusion of clicking "Forums". One of the items we are working on is removing the very long and large "Groups" dropdown menu. So to get to a specific group you can go directly to it from your "My Groups" on the home page or you can click "Groups" on the nav bar which will take you to the groups page. The goal being to simplify the process. 

Thanks again, everyone! 

@evanseegmiller wrote:

Hey @StirCrazy

Thanks again, everyone! 

ok that was the issue, its weird that you can reply to posts with out joining but you have to join to start one, but anyways that is fixed haha

I love the idea of streamlining, will there also be the ability to pick and chose which ones are in "my forums", kinda like our ability to hide forums we wern't interested in on the old board?

thanks

2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

Hey @StirCrazy

Great question! From "My Groups" on the home page you will only see groups that you have joined. If you click the "Groups" in the nav bar you will see all available groups as well as all content posted to those groups. Look at it as a catch-all and your My Groups is customized just for you! 

Thanks again! 

Evan Seegmiller
Community Manager

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

It might have been down like MORSNOW says.

Or it's possible you still need to join the truck campers group before you post. Hover over Groups then click on the words Truck Camper Group (do not click on the word Forums). Once clicked on Truck Camper Group you will see a big green button to Join Group Hub. Once joined to the group you will be able to post new content.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator

@StirCrazy wrote:

Just wondering if somthing is broke in the truck camper forum as the start a conversation button is grey and won't let you start a post where every other forum it is green and works fine.

Steve

It looks like it's back to green on my computer.

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded