cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New or unread posts

YC_1
Nomad
Nomad

I have looked at the help section and over the new layout but I just cannot seem to find a place that lets me look at unread or new posts in all forums. 

Do I have to look at each individual product line for new post in there? I'm sure I am missing something but having the ability to look at all new posts is important to me. 

Thanks for your patience as I am trying to navigated the new layout and not be a burden on the administrators. 

H/R Endeavor 2008
Ford F150 toad >Full Timers
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II

@YC_1

If you are on start page, Welcome back YC_1, just scroll down looking to right/ bottom of page, which will list recent unread posts.

View solution in original post

Carl_n_Susan
Nomad II
Nomad II

Use this link which lists all of the Unread Posts. https://community.goodsam.com/t5/forums/unreadpostspage/tab/thread/page/1

Unfortunately, you can't filter out the forums you are not interested in, but it is a start.

Temp Signature1
Second Line
Third line
Fourth Line

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Top left of the page click on the name Good Sam. It does not look like a link but it will take you back to the start page.

As an aside, it seems like most web pages, not just this one, will go back to the start or home page if you click on the name at the top.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

6 REPLIES 6

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Top left of the page click on the name Good Sam. It does not look like a link but it will take you back to the start page.

As an aside, it seems like most web pages, not just this one, will go back to the start or home page if you click on the name at the top.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

I would never have guessed that. Thank you very much. 

H/R Endeavor 2008
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008

Carl_n_Susan
Nomad II
Nomad II

Use this link which lists all of the Unread Posts. https://community.goodsam.com/t5/forums/unreadpostspage/tab/thread/page/1

Unfortunately, you can't filter out the forums you are not interested in, but it is a start.

Temp Signature1
Second Line
Third line
Fourth Line

Thank you for that URL. I saved it. That is what I am looking for. 

H/R Endeavor 2008

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II

@YC_1

If you are on start page, Welcome back YC_1, just scroll down looking to right/ bottom of page, which will list recent unread posts.

Let's pretend I am no longer on the start page. How do I get back there? I'm struggling a bit here. Hopefully these dumb question will help others. 

H/R Endeavor 2008