cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What happened?

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
USCAmpgrounds.info was my go to site for trip planning and finding available/exceptable campgrounds. Now it no longer displays campgrounds and I get "your connection to this site is not secure." Is it closed down or hacked.
Now where. Not fond of Allstays and as good as RV Life shows a lot of info, not the best for trip planning, as far as I'm concerned.
RVParky leaves out state, COE and most county/municipality parks.
What do you use?
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!
8 REPLIES 8

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Sad to see it go!
Link

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here's the answer:

http://www.uscampgrounds.info/
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

Martyn
Nomad
Nomad
I clicked on the backup site link and got the error message. However, it says hosted by 000webhost.com. Now, I had my personal website on that host and it recently was closed down after it was taken over by another company. No communication, just shut down. Lucky I had a copy of my website backed up!

The main site has no interactive functionality, so it may be going down as well. Who knows?!
2020 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 27SGS;
2019 Dodge Ram 2500 QC 4x4 6.4 Hemi BigHorn;
DEMCO Autoslide; 2 Honda EU2000i's;
Our Website

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
I just went onto site. It is still lacking the inter-active function.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just now visited USCampgrounds website and everything appears normal and working. I used their map and typed in Bodega Bay in the find box and it displayed the Bodega Dunes SP on the map (Google Map). I will bookmark it for further use. Thanks

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Not sure what it should look like. But I'm not getting an error so maybe it's fixed.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
I sent email to UScampgrounds.info.
Maybe get response or site fixed!

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have never tried USCampgrounds but have found Allstays plus RV park reviews and Google searches and maps to offer me everything I need so far. Also, CampsitePhotos to be good and recently used all these on successful camp/fish to Bodega Bay, CA, Rio Vista, CA and Benecia CA. See you at the OK Corral.