cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NEEDED 20/25 DOLLAR SAFE RV FULL HOOK UP IN TEXAS GULF COAST

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
My wife would like to visit Galveston this winter. Is it warm not excessive warm, just no furnace warm and where may we get $20/25 per night safe sites?

Thank you
9 REPLIES 9

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
what park, where?

pyoung47
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not sure about parks in that area, but for 20-25 per night $600-750 per month, you can find some of the better parks in the RGV. Our park is $1350, I believe for five months.

debrhardt
Explorer
Explorer
good luck trying to find something. we made our reservations months ago.
i'm pretty sure state park electric/water sites ($20-25) would probably be gone by now but check anyway as people cancel regularly.
some private probably have openings and they would have full hook-ups but cost more.
last january the temps were usually 50-60s during the day, some 70s and one 80.
at night 40-50s. we ran our electric heater almost non-stop. one night actually got into the upper 30s with rain/sleet and the people were panicking big time. closing schools and businesses, etc. for us from wisconsin it was a warm winter day.

richms
Explorer
Explorer
Temperatures will be moderate in winter 40's to mid 80's. Check on Dellanera RV Park (City of Galveston) at the end of seawall on the beach with access to the beach.

LMHS
Explorer II
Explorer II
I wouldn't assume that you won't need any heat. We spent the winter one year in Corpus Christi on Flour Bluff. I still had heavy frost on the windows in the morning (Jan-Feb). We did run the furnace a fair bit. It didn't SNOW but we had some sleet.

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
thank you

chris3403
Explorer
Explorer
$18.33 a night based on a monthly rate.
I've been to all 50 States but my RV hasn't.

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not sure you can find a park that meets your requirements. There are several in the $30-40 range but safety is unknown.

chris3403
Explorer
Explorer
Only place I know would be State Park.
I've been to all 50 States but my RV hasn't.