Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gate Guard from He**

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
News article

This is a contract worker at a COE CG. Some fellow started down the wrong exit, corrected himself when this women jumped in front of his car and started this (see the video above), all that even tho the car wasn't moving and he was outside the car on the opposite side from her...heh.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper
15 REPLIES 15

ramyankee
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
BarabooBob wrote:
Maybe she is an alien that got a job through the Men In Black program. That is a government program to give space aliens jobs here on earth so they can hide. Watch the movie, it's real. They can't make a movie unless it's real, am I wrong.

You are definitely correct. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh yes... WOW, just plain WOW!!! This lady has some VERY SERIOUS problems.
Rick and Patti ๐Ÿ™‚
2 Proud Christian CONSERVATIVES ๐Ÿ™‚
2002 Chevy Silverado, 8.1, Crew, LB, 3.73, 4X4
2020 Mesa Ridge 291rls
Now living in North Idaho (formerly Northeastern California) ... but the heart is with MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY

DogTrainer
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, Yes, you are so correct. I have seen a few of these folks at parks.

if you watch it in slow motion her antennas come out of her head about a minute into the video...
2007 Chevy 2500HD 6L Auto 4WD
2015 Keystone Outback 5th Wheel
Wife and 2 great kids, Son-Army 45th
Yellow Lab

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
BarabooBob wrote:
Maybe she is an alien that got a job through the Men In Black program. That is a government program to give space aliens jobs here on earth so they can hide. Watch the movie, it's real. They can't make a movie unless it's real, am I wrong.

You are definitely correct. ๐Ÿ˜‰

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Hopefully she will never again work in any type of position like that. However I certainly wouldnโ€™t want her parked next to me either.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Hammerboy wrote:
Sad, she's probably mentally ill.

Dan

Yes, sad. No doubt she does have mental issues.

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
No better place to hide than in a gov position. Reminds me of the nightmare i went through at the license bureau when I bought a vehicle out of state. They put every roadblock after roadblock in my way saying that it was the dealer when all the time it was them.

One of the excuses was that the tax remittance from the dealer had to be exactly right to the penny. She said they kept sending too much money like $0.84 too much. So around and around we went up to the point that I called Chrysler.

Now 4 years later I went to the same office after buying a motorcycle out-of-state which the dealer said they would remit the tax right away. When I return home to the license bureau with a different woman running the place she said that the dealer had overpaid the tax but didn't say how much and laughed and said that's okay we're glad to take the money. It was never the dealer it was always the license bureau. Protect the derelicts.

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ha, I believe I met this whackjobs sister. She maintains the rest stop between exits 155 and 159 on I-81 in NE PA. Do not pull on the shoulder where it says no parking (along the rear access road), or this nasty nutcase of a woman will come a runnin out of the building within seconds, with her cigarette hanging from her mouth, to give you a good ass rippin. It was about as close as I have ever come to punching a woman right in the teeth.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
azdryheat wrote:
There's a lady tyrant camp host at Kartchner Caverns State Park in AZ that is totally out of control also. Always ranting and raving about something. We and other campers have complained but she is still there.

Probably 'someone important's' niece or somesuch. They have her warehoused out there, out of their sight. And untouchable. All this based on nothing except a jaundiced view of government operations acquired from within.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

Hammerboy
Explorer
Explorer
Sad, she's probably mentally ill.

Dan
2019 Chevy crew LTZ 2500 HD Duramax
2017 Wildcat 29rlx fifth wheel

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
There's a lady tyrant camp host at Kartchner Caverns State Park in AZ that is totally out of control also. Always ranting and raving about something. We and other campers have complained but she is still there.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

dedmiston
I feel bad for whoever the "Mike" guy is.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
azrving wrote:
Insane people all over. Years ago I thought all the video stuff seemed intrusive. Now it's actually a blessing. Try driving the speed limit.

Same here! Now I have a dash cam in the truck.

I have a couple trail cams that can be chained to a tree shrub under the edge of my truck or under the camper pointing out. I have a cheap action cam that I use on the dash hope to upgrade it sometime.

I'm also interested in some of the wireless cams that can operate through a cell phone maybe I could leave one of our cell phones in the rig powering that camera and I could check on it. I haven't figured that part out yet

It's very interesting to see which neighbors come around checking out our property when we leave. Also have a lorex home system and trail cams at home.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
azrving wrote:
Insane people all over. Years ago I thought all the video stuff seemed intrusive. Now it's actually a blessing. Try driving the speed limit.

Same here! Now I have a dash cam in the truck.