cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Brown County Indiana Recommendations?

Mattyd
Explorer
Explorer
Wifee has now put this on her list to check out. Does anyone have experience with this area that they would be willing to share? Campgrounds, things to do, places to go? Thanks.
2016 AF 990
2013 Ram 3500 Dually, Crew Cab, 4x4 CTD
Hellwig Rear Anti-Sway Bar
Torklift StableLoads & Fastguns
2014 Rubicon Unlimited
4 REPLIES 4

tracyb-oh
Explorer
Explorer
There is a campground called The Last Resort just minutes east of Nashville. Have stayed there for years. Nice pool and bath house. Have back in sites and pull thru sites. If you get a choice get a site on the west side as they will be shaded in the afternoon and evening. If you like full sun then pick the east side. Full hook up sites with cable TV.
Tracy and T
2017 Sanibel 5th wheel
2015 Dodge Ram crew cab long bed Cummins diesel

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
md_procouple wrote:
I am from Columbus IN. only about 30-45 min. From Brown Co. There is a one C/G in that area that's, "Bill Monroe's Memorial Music Park & Campground", it's located in Nashville IN. Not too far from the "Downtown" area of Brown Co. There is quite a few things to keep you occupied while in the area. Good Luck and Happy Camping !!!

Bill Monroe's campground is in Bean Blossom, about 7-8 miles north of Nashville. Not far, but not in Nashville. We camp at Westward Ho RV park which is much closer. Not a lot of 50 amp sites, but it's cool enough now that you can get by without so much power if need be.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

md_procouple
Explorer
Explorer
I am from Columbus IN. only about 30-45 min. From Brown Co. There is a one C/G in that area that's, "Bill Monroe's Memorial Music Park & Campground", it's located in Nashville IN. Not too far from the "Downtown" area of Brown Co. There is quite a few things to keep you occupied while in the area. Good Luck and Happy Camping !!!
Vickie, Me, and "Scruffy" our dog make THREE
:W

diftw
Explorer
Explorer
Brown County State Park is nice. If you have a larger size rig, I would look for sites in the Buffalo Ridge section (first section). Nashville, IN is a great little town. Check out the Big Woods restaurant and pizzeria.
Dave and Anne
2016 Grand Design 337RLS
2015 Ford F350 XLT 6.7l 4x4
Reese Elite 18K Hitch
Rotochocks
Rota Flex by Trail Air Pin Box
Barker 4-wheel 25 gallon tote
Nights Camped in 2009 - 33
2010 - 37
2011 - 31

2012 - 35
2013 - 42