cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

GS Roadside in Mexico

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
I thought that this year I would try out the GS Roadside plan that also covers Mexico. I had read good things about this plan a few years ago. First I tried the 1 866 number on Monday. Does not work. Tried every day this week and it is the same. I am using my Mexican cell and Mexican landline. If I were broke down on the road this service would not be of much help! I contacted GS by email and phone and told them the # is dead. They never called me back or emailed me! Buyer beware.

Moisheh
3 REPLIES 3

GSRoadsideAssis
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Moisheh,

Thank you for your message.
We are looking into any issues with the phone line for Mexico dispatch.
As far as benefits, we cover up to $1000 per membership term. I have provided the link to our benefits brochure below where you can find that detail.
Please reply to my private message with any further questions.

https://images.goodsam.com/goodsamroadside.com/pdf/2018/GRA54255%20B%20Standard%20MBB%20web_01102018.pdf

Thank you and enjoy your weekend,

Eric Seidl
Senior Operations Coordinator
Good Sam Roadside Assistance

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
I never heard back from GS. Really bad service. However I found the policy online and they only cover $250 USD for one year! Not per incident. You sure would not be towing your unit very far for $250. My new MH for Mexico is 38 ft. long and weighs about 36,000 lbs. Needs a Kenworth wheel lift or a Landall. They wont even come out for $250.00 I had a smaller motorhome towed with a Med Duty wheel lift in Mexico about 15 years ago. Was $5.00 a mile. Probably $7.50 or more today! Coach Net will reimburse you up to $1000. I use Progressive for my RV insurance and they will tow you in case of an accident all the way back to the USA ! But I don't think they have Roadside in Mexico.

Moisheh

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
they might have changed it to 911 instead of 866, many emergency numbers changed to 911.

navegator