cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New, to us, toyhauler...maybe.

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well, we may be done looking, as Peggy located a 2019 Momentum 351M that isn't too far away, and she talked them down enough to make it worth while. It's a private owner, and that's a good point IMO. It only has about 6,000 miles on it and owned by an older couple. It sounds great, but it doesn't count until it's in our driveway. 🙂

But it definitely ticks all the boxes.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"
6 REPLIES 6

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks Jerry, we're sure keeping our fingers crossed. The one we're hoping for has the long couch, which Peggy prefers. But it has a flip-up counter and a couple of stools so you can sit at the kitchen island to eat if you so desire.

I'd rather have more storage space in place of the second bathroom, but a lot of stuff can still be stored in there. And the basement storage is not as large as the Fuzion we just sold, but that just makes a person more creative. 🙂 It does have the six-point self-leveling system, but to be honest, sometimes I feel simpler is better. LOL
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hey Howard, hope it all falls into place for you and Peggy!

Curious...does it have the long couch, or the dinette/theater seats?

Nice to see an active/spry couple taking rig over, from older couple!

Jerry

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just hope I haven't jinxed it by talking about it. LOL
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

dedmiston
We're going to need pics and a floor plan before we can pass out cigars. It sounds hopeful though.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thank you. They said they would hold it for us, but you know how that can work sometimes. 🙂 I've rarely had something sold out from underneath me, but it has happened.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

arhayes
Explorer
Explorer
I guess then we say Tentative Congrats? Hope it all works out for you and that you enjoy your new rig.
Alan and Kathleen
2015 Grand Design Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
2014 F350 6.7L Diesel DRW (Stormtrooper)
2012 Honda Goldwing NAVI/ABS (Land Speeder)