cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Snowbird funny

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
So we arrived at our winter park on Oct 3rd, and then shopped at Costco on Monday the 7th. Coming home with a package of 6 steaks, we went to pull out the vacuum bagger to separate the steaks into smaller lots. Well we could not find the vacuum bagger. We have two of them and four places they can be at any given time. Little guy trailer, park model, Bighorn trailer in NW park and she shed in NW park. Not one in the little guy which is in storage lot, as I was dispatched to the storage lot to look for one, not one in the park model kitchen, store room out back or loft in the man cave attached to the park model.

Also we bought a small toaster at Target while switching our phones to Consumer Cellular on Sunday, as we left ours up North.

So a few minutes ago, while DW was getting ready to turn the oven on to cook dinner she broke out laughing and rolling on the floor. I jumped up and said you found the vacuum bagger, and she said no, I open the oven to saw a toaster and coffee maker in there!!!

I followed her to the kitchen to see a toaster, coffee maker with a vacuum bagger hiding behind the first to items in the oven! Now we were both rolling on the floor laughing.

Up side is we now have toaster for the little guy trailer.

2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021
7 REPLIES 7

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
naturist wrote:
We talk about Wilbur, the gremlin who borrows things. He almost always brings them back, usually right after youโ€™ve bought a new one.

Ah, is he the one that moves it from that great place that I would always remember and then casts a spell so I forget that great place?

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006

Figment II

(2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ๐Ÿ™‚
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
[purple]FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761[/purple]
Our Blog

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
Me Again wrote:
BarbaraOK wrote:
ScottG wrote:
Never fails, as soon as I buy something I find the one I lost. :R

Wait - isn't that the proven way to find things? :B

Barbara, did you guys get your new ballroom at Val Vista? Chris

They are still working on moving electrical services around so I guess it is next fall that the new ballroom will be functioning. Like all of Mesa, we have construction all over the place in the park. All of the roads in Mesa seem to have construction going on - - they are even digging up the Main Street/Greenfield area AGAIN!

Figment II

2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Our Blog

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
We talk about Wilbur, the gremlin who borrows things. He almost always brings them back, usually right after youโ€™ve bought a new one.

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
BarbaraOK wrote:
ScottG wrote:

Barbara, did you guys get your new ballroom at Val Vista? Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:

Figment II

2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Our Blog

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
:B Been there done that. I thought you packed the dog food. No you did. No, that was on your list. Then we found it in the bag on the table.