cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tecma Toilet impeller issue ?

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
My rear bath toilet is not flushing. I am thinking the impeller is toast as I hear the motor spinning, but no flushing occurs. Just wondering if anyone has taken theirs apart and if there are any precautions . Good thing is there is nothing but water in the toilet so I don't have to worry about that aspect, other than sponging out the water before removing it.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard
3 REPLIES 3

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
The LED is green.... I can hear the motor run when I push the button, but the water stays in the bowl. I'll look at taking it apart in a few days , just don't know if there are parts available as the manual I've seen just have the motor assembly, not the individual parts like impeller and seals.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

hypoxia
Explorer
Explorer
In case you don't have it

Tecma Manual

Just thinking, my Sanicon Turbo 600S mascerator does that sometimes, it's the same motor and impeller as the Tecma, I shake it and turn it on it's side and it clears. I have two Tecma toilets. What color is the toilet LED?
Jim

2007 Monaco Signature Noble III ISX 600HP

rdhetrick
Explorer
Explorer
I had mine do the same thing once. In my case, somehow the main "drain" hose got twisted enough to essentially pinch off the flow - like a kink in a garden hose.

I re-adjusted the hose and re-tightened the clamps and it's been fine since then.
Rob - Solo Full Timer
2017 Winnebago Travato 59G
Former 2006 Mandalay 40E