cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fleetwood service centers

bennefim
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone used these service centers? Feedback please.

Doug
3 REPLIES 3

bennefim
Explorer
Explorer
I have an electrical short/outage in two circuits. Thinking that factory professionals could find problem better and quicker... less expensive. Hope they can. At $129/hr and almost $1000/day I hope so.

Two_Hands
Explorer
Explorer
We used the one in Coburg, Oregon, for a loud door squeak that no one else was able to fix. We made an appointment months in advance. They made the repair quickly and professionally. We canโ€™t say enough good things about the facility and the employees!
2015 Fleetwood Excursion 33D
2016 Grand Cherokee Limited
Retired Law Enforcement
U.S. Army 1965-1973/RVN 1968-'69

I am the frequent recipient of "Get out of the way old man!"

festag
Explorer
Explorer
I was just at the Decatur, IN location a few weeks ago for some warranty work. I had a good experience. They completed the work within the timeframe estimated based upon the list of repair items I submitted in advance. In addition, they were good about repairing items I discovered once at the service center. While they accept drive ins without an appointment, you may end up waiting quite a while without one. While there, I observed some drive ins waited up to two weeks before a tech looked at their coach. The service center has a process to determine the sequence of servicing customer rigs. Appointments are first in line according to ones scheduled start date. For Drive ins, warranty and safety issues are next, followed by remaining repair work. They do their best to incorporate the drive ins interspersed with the scheduled appointments.

Upon completion I was satisfied with the repairs. Some items I elected to address on my own.

They have sites with 50amp power so that you can stay in your own rig at night. Water and a dump station is available at the west end of the service center. Each day your assigned tech will come to your site and take your rig to the service bay at 7am. Your rig will be returned at 3pm.

For warranty and certain repairs, I recommend taking to the service center.
Guy and Georgia :W
2019 Fleetwood Southwind 36P