cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Snowbird Rentals

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
I have had many people ask me how and where to find snowbird rentals.

Best source I have found is Craigslist. Search the city nearest to where you want to be. The best section is usually Vacation Rentals for that location.

Also a good last minute way is to go park to park checking the park bulletin boards and asking people you meet on the streets of these parks.

Please share any other sources that worked well for you.
pawatt
6 REPLIES 6

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Like the previous poster said. Craig's List under "Yuma Craig's List' then "vacation rentals", how many do you want? Rentals available in some parks and the Foothills.

samsontdog
Explorer
Explorer
I have Park Models and RV Sites that I rent out in Yuma Foothills and Craigs List is all that I use.No, I do not have any for rent for this season. I am just stating that Craigs List is what I have used for over 17 years and I always rent all my rentals
samsontdog:o:W

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Goodsam.com - find campground - filter by "Onsite Rentals (Cabins, etc)" is one more way.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
Most of the parks in the Mesa area have lists of rentals at the park which might be owned by the park or by other residents. That would be my first call. Often the list is online.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006

Figment II

(2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ๐Ÿ™‚
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
[purple]FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761[/purple]
Our Blog

alfredmay
Explorer
Explorer
VRBO - Vacation Rental By Owner - www.vrbo.com

A web site that has thousands of listings and puts you in touch with the owner of the property.
Alfred May
2005 Excursion V10 4.30 4x4
2002 Cedar Creek 30RBS TT by Forest River
Reese Dual Cam
Tekonsha Prodigy

fchammer1
Explorer
Explorer
Here!

Go to this website and get on their waiting list. Ask the manager to send you their bulletin. Ask friends in the area to check the bulletin board in Founders Hall. Ask the powers above for a little luck in your endeavors.