cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NEW MOVIE "The Leisure Seekers" Movie Trailer

Songbirds
Explorer
Explorer
New 2017 Movie hitting the Big silver screens about us RV'ers. About A runaway couple go on an unforgettable journey in the faithful old RV they call The Leisure Seeker. Director: Paolo Virzรฌ
Writers: Michael Zadoorian (novel), Stephen Amidon (screenplay}
Stars: Helen Mirren, Donald Sutherland, Christian McKay | See full cast & crew ยป

Here is a Link to the Movie Trailer if you would care to see a preview and let me know how you link as I have many more OUTDOOR types of Camping and adventure film I would like to showcase for my fellow RV'ers or NO, Just let me know your thoughts as I searched and found nothing. The Leisure Seekers
2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, showing six tires down, 3400XD, V6, 7-Speed Automatic 24FL, 170-WB, 24'-3", Coachmen Galleria w/Li3, "Next ROAD TRIP" to where?
7 REPLIES 7

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
Funny but sad at the end.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

ddndoug
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for sharing. It looks like a great date night movie.

Doug
2009 Four Winds Hurricane 33T
F53 Ford Chassis w/Triton V-10

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Saw the movie a couple of days ago. I thought it was good, Helen Mirren and Donald Sutherland are both very good actors.

They used an old (but in decent shape) Winnebago. Apparently the RV parks didn't have a 10 (or 40) year old rule, ๐Ÿ˜› LOL!

Safe travels,
MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Songbirds wrote:
Just let me know your thoughts as I searched and found nothing. The Leisure Seekers

Here are some thoughts from an earlier Thread by Old Radios
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
I happened to start reading this book just yesterday. Enjoying it a lot - itโ€™s very well-written.

Songbirds
Explorer
Explorer
Books are always a better way to go for sure. But life has shown me many so-called readers take the easy way. Anyone can see that is post Spelling errors and unread or read a POST made in this group. Some are well read a schooled in the finer art of word usage. The MOVIE like the trailer should be seen as a preview of what is to come from a BOOK. So yes I very much agree with your suggestion. I have a major problem in parting with my books. I did the iPod thing for a while but nothing like holding a book. Hearing the pages turn, the fresh sent a book to ponder a stories conclusion and twist of a good well-written story. SO YES I do agree with you.
2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, showing six tires down, 3400XD, V6, 7-Speed Automatic 24FL, 170-WB, 24'-3", Coachmen Galleria w/Li3, "Next ROAD TRIP" to where?

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like all the critics are saying Nice try but read the book instead.

https://www.amazon.com/Leisure-Seeker-Novel-Michael-Zadoorian/dp/B004IK9FRC