cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Eastern Oregon RV park recommations

Chuck___
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for RV parks in Eastern, Oregon that are clean and people are not standing on each others shoulders. I have a 33 foot 5th wheel and I am having trouble finding if there is any private RV park besides State and Federal sites that are nice and basically quite place. I hope to retire this summer and like clean, quite RV sites hopefully were there is some trees and a creek.

I thought just maybe somewhere there might be some hidden private parks in Oregon that a person can relaxed without having the feeling your camping in a large city. Detroit Dam State Park is a joke in my opinion. Elbow to elbow and I just want to get away form the big crowds.

I been driving to Portland,Oregon for work sense 1992 and want to get the away form the busy cities.
Chuck
3 REPLIES 3

mockturtle
Explorer
Explorer
This place is off the beaten path but I've stayed there a couple of times. If you need to be close to a city, this won't do. Narrows RV Park
2015 Tiger Bengal TX 4X4
Chevy 3500HD, 6L V8

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
There are ton of parks in eastern Oregon. How far east, or more rightly, what,do you consider eastern? Lakeview has some private parks for your enjoyment. That is if you like far SE.

BTW Chuck, you might consider camp hosting. The OSPs are always looking for people willing to do a little work in exchange for a nice full hookup site.
Just thought of this. Friend had a family reunion at a private park out south of Frenchglen. He said it was a really nice park.

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
Eastern Oregon RV parks---

On the internet, go to the Good Sam RV park application. Just type in the name of cities that interest you and it will list all the RV Parks in the surrounding city. Sounds like you are more interested in boon docking out in the wilderness on your own. Check the internet for info on areas where boon docking is allowed i.e. Quartsite Ariz. is a whole city of boon docking.