cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

any news on the gas line inspection job.

carl2591
Explorer III
Explorer III
I know last year or so there was a lot of info on the gas line inspection traveler jobs with Southern Cross..

Now i don't see the post. any new or if it still going on..

Kevin, aka Pepthedog just to post opening here several years ago and he got promoted and poof disappeared ..

another guy I seem to remember named Joe? helped put out info but nothing from him as well..

just wondering what is going on with that.. anyone get a job or working the gas lines??
Carl2591, Raleigh NC
2005 Airstream Classic 31D
2003 Ford F-250 SD, CC, 7.3L modded diesel machine
Every day is a new day with potential to be life changing.
5 REPLIES 5

carl2591
Explorer III
Explorer III
actually the first guy aka Pepethdog, was a worker or what they call a traveler. In time he was promoted to field supervisor and couple years ago one of the or the traveler manager at Southern Cross.

The other fellow that posted was a supervisor i believe his name was joe? as well and i don't think they get a commission to get new workers but do not know that for sure.

If so, i would seem to me like someone would be posting and keeping the gas line inspection job information current and on going.

Fulltimer50 wrote:
Keep in mind that they were workers who responded in this thread. Not company reps. AND they get a commission for every worker they bring in. I worked for Heath Consultants for over 6yrs. I know how it works ๐Ÿ™‚
If you are interested in working for them just look at their web site for information.
Carl2591, Raleigh NC

Fulltimer50
Explorer
Explorer
Keep in mind that they were workers who responded in this thread. Not company reps. AND they get a commission for every worker they bring in. I worked for Heath Consultants for over 6yrs. I know how it works ๐Ÿ™‚
If you are interested in working for them just look at their web site for information.
George

2011 F350 PSD CC LB 4X4 DRW Lariate
2015 Mobile Suites 41RSSB4 5th Wheel

carl2591
Explorer III
Explorer III
yes google is my/our friend..

all I was trying to do was bring this thread back to life as the guy that started it some years ago became a manager with the company and posted every so often about needing "travelers" for the company.

another person sorta took up the mantel and posted info on the opportunity along the way and he has not responded either.

unfortunately there has been NO activity on this thread for a while so I guess they are not interested in hiring or have all they need or ...
Carl2591, Raleigh NC

Fulltimer50
Explorer
Explorer
Google is your friend. ๐Ÿ™‚
George

2011 F350 PSD CC LB 4X4 DRW Lariate
2015 Mobile Suites 41RSSB4 5th Wheel

carl2591
Explorer III
Explorer III
guess it a dead end..

sounded interesting too bad everyone abandoned this topic..
Carl2591, Raleigh NC