since ‎Jun-04-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 421 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m not really looking for a truck, but I was driving by the ford dealership and noticed a gas truck, so I pulled in to check it out. Long bed, check; crew cab, check; cloth seats, check; vinyl floors, check; 7.3, check; 4.30 check; F350..... nope. ...
Could someone explain what chucking is? I have pulled a fifth wheel for thousands of miles and either I have had chucking and didn’t notice or I didn’t have it.
My dad is searching for a new to him F-150 is there an easy way to know if the truck has the heavy payload and / or trailer package? This will mostly be for his daily driver and a few times a year to haul his small car enclosed trailer to swap meets...
I was thinking today as I was driving my car along the highway and looked down to see my car was turning 4000 rpm to maintain speed ( long steep climb) in my car with the radio on you really can’t hear the engine so it got me to thinking. I wonder ...
I am trying to find out if the standard Andersen Ultimate hitch will work with the small auxiliary fuel tank in my truck. Could someone measure their hitch from the center of the turn over ball connection point to the part of the hitch close to cab o...