since ‎May-02-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 105 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In the past several days, some electrical issues have popped up. First, the CB for the micro had to be reset. The micro was not in use at the time. Then the ice maker stopped producing ice. I reset all the breakers and it started working again. Then ...
I have been living in my 36' fiver about 1 1/2 years. I have never put any solids or TP in the toilet. Gray is only for normal usage, dishes, showers, etc. I empty the tanks no more than a week. All has been well. We poured a slab and the fiver has b...
Suburban SW6DE. Seems to work as it should. Serviced, new anode, electric element. If I leave it turned off, run water, all is well. Turn on to have hot water, I get air through any faucet in spurts. Then eventually air is exhausted, and water flow ...
I have 2 propane tanks with an auto switching regulator. The regulator does exactly what it is designed to do. The only bad part is I don't know when it switches unless I go outside and check it daily. That could be risky when it's cold outside as I ...
04 5ver. I have a dual propane tank system. All has been working fine since I resolved furnace issue. I decided to replace the valve on one of my tanks. I let the tank run out, then turned it off. I didn't have a full one to install yet. I have a Ma...