since ‎Dec-31-2016
‎Feb-28-2024

My Activity

• 469 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

I had a complete solar system installed in Quartzsite earlier this year and I have since found out that the IRS has a 26% tax credit for solar installations on your primary or secondary residence. They accept an rv as a second residence, but I've see...
TrailAir owners:Just before a 2300 mile trip this fall I installed a TrailAir pinbox on my Open Range. I settled on 55-60 psi for the bladder and enjoyed watching the trailer float behind me. I noticed that when I accelerated from a stop that I could...
I'm curious... I've got a Ram with the Puck System and the Demco Hijacker slider and have never taken it out of the bed in the year and a half I've had it (never had a reason to so far), so I'm wondering: How many leave their hitch in the bed and how...
Is it safe to transport full 12-packs of bottled beer in the refrigerator without worrying about them breaking. I was thinking of possibly putting them into cardboard 6-pack carriers, but I thought I'd ask if someone has a better idea. And NO--- I'm ...