since ‎Feb-14-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 230 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm on the other side of the country as my fifth wheel right now but as soon as I return I need to get new tires before a 1000 mile drive in bery few days to get my wife to her travel nursing assignment.I wasn't aware that I need information about th...
The fridge works fine on both gas and electric but I can hear the piezoelectric going off continuously on either setting. I just bought this fridge 6 months ago....
So last night I was doing the dishes and I heard and felt a huge boom. At first I thought my fifth wheel had rolled somehow or something but when I went outside I could see and smell grey water leaking out of the bottom of the protective plating. It ...
So over the past few days the temperature in my refrigerator and freezer have been steadily increasing. At first I wasn't too concerned as I had been adding some warm stuff to the fridge but it's way past that point now, things are going to start tha...
As far as I can tell it connects to two other things a 12v outlet, months ago I disconnected that and that seemed to solve the problem then it came back and I disconnected light which didn't do much. The cigarette outlet connects where the fridge doe...