since ‎Dec-15-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I finally gave up my tow dolly and invested in a tow bar and base plate from Blue Ox for my 2019 GMC Acadia.The base plate and tow bar work great, but I am having a problem getting lights to work. Does anyone know which wires go to the stop, tail and...
I have problem with my Power+Plus Leveling Jacks not working.I have power to the control box, but none of the jacks work. I can not find a replacement control box because it is an old system and parts are not available. I have contacted RV salvage ya...
I have a 1996 Georgie Boy Cruise Master on a Chevrolet P-30 chassis.My directional lights and brake lights work fine, but the 4-way lights do not flash, only stay on. I have tried to locate a second flasher but have not found one. The directional lig...
We just returned from a two week trip to Missouri and want to share our campground experience's.We stayed at the Taneycomo Lakefront RV Resort & RV Park in Branson for four days. The park is small and the people that run it are nice and accommodating...
Just wanted to mention that if you reserve a campsite at a KOA park, be very sure you can make it. They have a 48 hour cancellation policy!!If you make a reservation today for a site tomorrow, and something happens and you can't make it, you pay for ...