since ‎May-25-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 79 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2006, 36' Winn Tour class A rock and rolls.I'm wondering which I need, new Koni shocks or sway bay as someone suggested.When I traverse over a speed bump, curb, ditch on one side or the other it significantly rocks back and forth laterally.What do yo...
I have made several attempts to access the Sirius mode on my dash radio but keep getting an "EEP INIT" message and consequently it won't allow me to proceed into the setup process, what is it trying to tell me?My Magnadyne model M9900CDS came as "Sta...
I own a 2006 36' Tour and would like to run some new coaxial cable from my bat-wing to the control box in the cabinet above the windshield passenger side. Is it an easy pull through? Is it a straight shot? Who has done it and did you encounter any...
For those who don't know what a Google Chromecast is, it's a little HDMI Wi-Fi TV plug in that allows a mini operation of Google TV, it currently only has YouTube, Netflix and Google Chrome. I purchased it to modify my RV bedroom TV into a smart TV....
In 1/2013 I purchased a Dish ViP211k receiver from Camping World but within six month with numerous problems I called Dish to cancel my account. After receiving error messages for the umpteenth time, THEY said I needed a different box but it would c...