since ‎Sep-06-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 110 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Never done this before so have no idea... Got a T Mobile 5G hotspot and could not get unlimited data like the home unit. Best I could do was 10 gig. If I'm streaming something like direct tv with a Roku, will I be able to do a week of streaming and...
At present, I have a 35 ft. TT. It has 3 slide outs but only a queen bed. I would like to drop back to a 27-30 ft. TT with a king bed and at least two opposing slide outs if possible. Has to be as far under 10,000 lbs. as I can get and less than 1...
Been several years since I set this thing up and two days ago it started shutting off after about 25 minutes of use (I know I went in once upon a time and set it up to never go off). Cannot remember how to find the place to go to check settings, etc...
Has anybody here seen and checked out (or even purchased) the new Lance 2465 travel trailer? If any of the above, what is your opinion of it? Am looking at downsizing a little from my present trailer and keep looking at the write ups but it would b...
Don't use my satellite often, guess that's the problem. On the Dish Playmaker, what direction are you supposed to point the handle (or the lettering)? I know something is supposed to point south but don't remember which one to point south. Can't f...