since ‎Aug-17-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 653 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Not a post about toads so much but how lifestyles can change.My DW has hated the mini van that i leased 2.5 years ago she says it was too big. I have a Chevy HHR ( 2nd one ) that has been our toad. I like the little car. I started looking for a Taad ...
Has anyone had any success with the tire cap valve covers that are for certain pressues on tires. Theses are the ones that have a green indicator that goes to red when the tire pressure goes from the valve cap value to about 20% low. I had them on my...
I am going back to towing 4 down. I recently purchased an HHR that will fit my needs nicely. I have towed an HHR with my old MH for many miles and trips it makes a great toad.The problem I am seeing is the height to CL of my MH hitch from the ground ...
I had to Winterize my coach as the temps are dipping here in Mi. this week. It will only be a few weeks and I will head to the sunny south for the winter.I wanted to make sure the icemaker was protected and having read the instructions for winterizin...
I recently upgraded my Newmar's F53 chassis with a rear sway bar, CHF and a roadmaster safety steer. After reading many posts it seems that the general feeling among class A owners is that the the alignment ( from the OEM ) is not correct for a MH I ...