since ‎Jul-31-2006
‎Dec-04-2023

My Activity

• 2,478 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Folks, My phone forced me to upgrade to android 13 about three weeks ago.I get an annoying message appearing when I close apps down telling me how many closed and how much memory has been freed up.I really do not need to know this and it is more anno...
So, I abandoned my trusty flip phone a little over a year ago and am exploring the features of this mini hand- held computer that also sometimes functions as a phone- it is a low priced, entry level Samsung model.I am a Luddite.I recently acquired a...
RIP John Madden, there will never be another one like him The Madden Cruiser....... "complete with Hi-Fi, Low-Fi; antibiotics, probiotics" ...
Any recommendations on personal cameras that one can attach to themselves similar to those that police officers wear? Comments on outlets where to purchase?
I need to make an upcoming trip where I will be parking my car at the Denver airport for about 5 day.I will have my laptop with me but won't be taking it on the plane. I would like to leave it stored in the car for that time. Denver could get into ...
Likes from
Likes given to